The accompanying CD-ROM makes the Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• the whole book in handy, searchable format;
• audio recordings of all example sentences from the book;
• links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary
Code Links :
Mirror Links :
Attention! The disk is protected by SecuROM ver. 7.18.0003!
- That means you must use the program with CD-ROM at all times or
- use the crack and enjoy the Cambridge Grammar of English without any CD!
I think that if you burn the CD, there will be no problems if you install it from your FIRST CD/DVD drive, otherwise it will fail. For those that store images of CDs in DVD-Rs, and mount them as needed, there are two possible solutions:
1) Unpack files from archive;
2) Switch off your physical CD and/or DVD drive(s) (Start -> Control panel -> Service and Performance -> System -> Accessories -> Device Manager -> 'your CD-ROM' -> Properties -> Switch off) or (My Computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> 'your CD-ROM' -> Properties -> Switch off);
3) Mount MDS file with the help of Alcohol program or Daemon Tools. (If you use Daemon Tools you need to run ProtStop or YASU program to hide emulation drive!), standard mounting programs (like WinMount) will not work;
4) Install CGE program as usual and run it;
5) Switch on your CD and/or DVD drive(s);
Now you can use CGE without any CDs.
1) Unpack files from archive
2) Mount MDS file with any disk mounting program
3) Install CGE
4) Overwrite CGE.EXE in installation directory with the one supplied here (which is a NoCD version):
5) Use CGE as normal